Our hearts go out to the victims of yesterday’s shooting. It’s true, but the words are hollow. These kids won’t grow up. They didn’t get the chance.
We’ve neglected our responsibility to our children and abdicated our role as leaders to business and private interests.
This is Texas damn it. We have a unique, rowdy, and disparate culture all our own but above all else we care about our neighbor, about our community. Let’s stop lashing out and parroting nonsense quotes at one another and do something.
- Promoting responsible gun storage and ownership.
- Keeping guns out of the hands of domestic abusers.
- Red Flag Laws.
- Prohibiting bump stocks.
- Funding gun violence prevention research.
- Stopping permitless carry.
- Keeping guns out of schools and off college campuses.
- Stopping gun trafficking and straw purchasing.
- Criminal background checks on all gun sales.
It’s the least we can do.
We're not just running a campaign, we're trying to make a movement but we can't do it alone. Will you consider volunteering or making a donation today? It really helps us out and every penny goes toward promoting progressive, democratic ideals across the Big Country.
Thank you for your support.